Rules – Last Blast Before Summers Past
September 19, 2021
‘CAT COUNTRY 98.7 LAST BLAST Listen to Win Contest
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific rules for this Contest written below are in addition to “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 02-11-21. If there is a conflict in language, these specific rules will govern.
Contest Name: LAST BLAST Contest (the ‘Contest’)
Station(s): CAT COUNTRY 98.7 – WYCT(FM), PENSACOLA (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Station Business Telephone: 850-262-6000
- Description of Contest/Promotion.
- DATE OF CONTEST:09-18-21 through 10-01-21
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- HOW TO ENTER
Listen to Cat Country 98.7.
- HOW TO PLAY
Be the 9th Caller at 850-430-1987 when you hear the cue to call at approximately 9am, 11am, 1pm, and 3pm.
This is a local contest sponsored by Cat Country 98.7, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Cat Country listeners, 25 or older, who reside Escambia, FL, Escambia, AL, Mobile, AL, Santa Rosa, FL, Baldwin, FL, Okaloosa, FL.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
Any prizes not awarded due to ineligibility of contestant are returned to the Station for reuse.
- A stay at “Casa De Luna” on Penacola Beach, October 15 – 17, 2021. Maximum of 10 Persons can be on the property.
- $100 Gift Card from Drift/Casino Beach Bar & Grille (Gift Card Can be used in either location)
- 5 Locals Passes & $100 Restaurant Voucher from Laguna’s Beach Bar + Grille
- 3 Kayak Rentals from Glow Paddle on Pensacola Beach
- Other Prizes may be awarded
All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. To claim prize, winner must come to the station during the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday through Friday, within 30 days after winning, and provide government-issued photo ID and that Station will copy for file. After identification procedure and forms are satisfactorily completed, winner may claim their prize. If prize is cash prize will be sent to winners mailing address no later than 30 days after prize is won. The station’s business office is at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida.
See “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 2-11-21 for important additional prize information.