Rules – Florida Lottery
Official Promotional Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WYCT during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
- No purchase necessary.
- Must be at least 18 years of age in order to participate and win.
- All contests are open to the general public, except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of WYCT, other participating sponsors, their immediate families, household members and all other radio industry employees. Employees of the Florida Lottery and other persons prohibited by law from participating in the Florida Lottery are not eligible to participate.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- The contest will run from/through the following dates: Monday, November 30 through Friday, December 4, 2015.
- WYCT reserves the right to change any of this promotion and/or the promotional elements. WYCT will not change the promotion without consulting the Florida Lottery. A complete list of participating stations can be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the offices of WYCT.
- From Monday, November 30 through Friday, December 4, 2015 listeners will be prompted to listen for the cue to call from 720am and be the 9th caller to win a prize pack. The prize packs include: one (1) Book of Scratch-Off tickets (valued at $300.) WYCT will select one (1) winner per day for five (5) days with a total of 5 winners. Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is $300.00. WYCT will select one (1) Grand Prize winner from the five (5) prize pack winners. The Grand Prize winner will receive a set (2) of Orange Bowl tickets. Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $250.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged for other prizes or cash.
- WYCT shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that WYCT, their affiliates, and sponsors shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- All qualifying prizes must be claimed in person at WYCT during regular business hours and within 3 business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts to WYCT who will be responsible for returning the remaining prizes to the Florida Lottery. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Government issued identification must be presented to claim prize.
- All winners agree that WYCT, their affiliates and sponsors may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason WYCT, their affiliates and sponsors deems necessary without compensation. All winners will be further required to hold WYCT their affiliates and sponsors, blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- WYCT reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public. Station will consult the Florida Lottery prior to ending a contest.
- WYCT reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for WYCT to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of WYCT as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
- A winners list may be obtained after 12/6/15 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the following address:
7251 Plantation Road
Pensacola, FL 32504