Rules – CMA DREAM TRIP 2018
October 22, 2018
‘CAT COUNTRY 98.7 CMA DREAM TRIP FLYAWAY
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific Rules for this Contest written below åare in addition to “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 09/15/18. If there is a conflict in language, these specific Rules will govern.
Contest Name: CMA DREAM TRIP FLYAWAY Contest (the ‘Contest’)
Station(s): CAT COUNTRY 98.7 – WYCT(FM), PENSACOLA (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Station Business Telephone: 850-262-6000
- Description of Contest/Promotion.
- DATE OF CONTEST: OCTOBER 22, 2018 – OCTOBER 26, 2018
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of Participants.
- HOW TO ENTER
Listen to Cat Country 98.7 for the Keyword to text at 9a, 11a, 1p, 3p, and 5p. A Bonus clue is planned to appear daily in the Cat Country 98.7 App for Iphone and Android.
- HOW TO PLAY
Listen for the CMA DREAM TRIP Keyword and Cue at approximately 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 5pm. When you hear it, text the Keyword to 850-430-1987. 1 text per entry is allowed. A random texter will be selected and qualify for the CMA DREAM TRIP Flyaway.
This is a local contest sponsored by Cat Country 98.7, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Cat Country listeners, 21 years or older who currently reside in: Escambia, FL, Escambia, AL, Santa Rosa, FL, Baldwin, AL, Okaloosa, FL.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- At least one (1) trip participant must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the trip. Minimum age for 2ndparticipant is thirteen (13) years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any trip participant under eighteen (18) years of age.
- No parent or legal guardian may leave anyone under eighteen (18) years of age alone (or in the care of anyone else) at any time, event, venue or in the hotel.
Employees of the Station and its contractors and the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of or contractors to other radio, cable, or television stations, former employees (until 30 days after last date of compensation), and members of the immediate family of any such persons are NOT eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, stepparents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as in-laws, or by current or past marriages, re-marriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Any Prizes not awarded due to ineligibility of Participant are returned to the Station for reuse.
JD HAAS Dream Trip Fly Away to CMA Awards from MCA Nashville
All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. To claim Prize, winner must come to the Station offices during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, within 30 days after being the prospective winner, and provide government-issued photo ID that Station will copy for file. After identification procedure and forms are satisfactorily completed, prospective winner may claim their Prize. Winner must complete an IRS W-4 Withholding Allowance Form; 25% will be withheld and paid to IRS on winner’s behalf and an IRS 1099 will be issued in January 2019. If Prize is cash, a check for the Prize will be sent to winners mailing address no later than 30 days after Prize is won. The Station’s business office is at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504. 850-262-6000
See “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 09.15.18 for important additional contest information.