Rules – Cat Match Fever
‘CAT COUNTRY 98.7 Cat Match Fever
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific rules for this Contest written below are in addition to “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 09-15-18. If there is a conflict in language, these specific rules will govern.
Contest Name: Cat Match Fever (the ‘Contest’)
Station(s): CAT COUNTRY 98.7 – WYCT(FM), PENSACOLA (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Station Business Telephone: 850-262-6000
- Description of Contest/Contest.
- DATE OF CONTEST:10/12/20-11/13/20 (weekdays)
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- HOW TO ENTER
To Play the Cat Match Fever (“Participant”), entrants must visit the Station’s website at CatCountry987.com and register their name and times during the week they want to have their name called over the air. Participants should download the Cat Match Fever prize grid (the “Grid”), which will have 60 numbered prizes. Then, entrants will be asked to listen to the Station starting at 9 am Central each weekday for the first game playing event of the day (each, a “Game”). The Game will be played weekdays at 9a, 11a, 1p, and 3p, and name will be called from the list of registrants. The registrant will have 10 minutes to call 850-430-1987 after their name is called and play.
5. HOW TO PLAY
A random entry will be selected from the list of entries received from registrations the website (catcountry987.com). They will have 10 minutes to call 850-430-1987. The Participant will be asked what number on the Grid he or she would like to turn over. They will be told what prize is on that grid space. They will then be asked to turn over a second number. If they prize on the first number, matches the prize on the second number the participant wins that prize. If the prizes do not match. The Registrant goes back into the pot and their name can be drawn again.
If the participant/registrant does not call the station back in 10 minutes, a second name will be drawn to play. If the second name does not call back, the contest will continue at the next contest play time.
- Odds of a registrant winning the Cat Match Fever depend on the number of eligible registrants who enter.
- If a contestant picks a prize tile that has already been won they are out for that contest occasion, but are eligible to have their name drawn again.
- Unless otherwise specified in the Prize notification, the Cat Match Fever Prize must be claimed at the Station at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, FL 32504 during regular business hours. Cat Match Fever Winner is responsible for all transportation costs of Prize. The Cat Match Fever Winner will forfeit any Prize or Prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning.
- All decisions of station management with respect to the Contest are final.
This is a local contest sponsored by Cat Country 98.7, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Cat Country listeners 21 or older who reside in Escambia and Santa Rosa County, Florida and Baldwin County and Escambia County, Alabama. Qualifiers may only win once for duration of this Contest.
Any Prize not awarded due to ineligibility of contestant are returned to the Station.
|Adventure Motorsports of Northwest Florida||$200 Gift Card|
|Barnes Feed Store||$150 Gift Card to Barnes Feed Store|
|Barnes Feed Store||$150 Gift Card to Barnes Feed Store|
|Bobby Likis Auto Service||$300 in Service and Repair|
|Butcher Shoppe||8 lb boneless or Bone-in Prime Grade Prime rib (value $150)|
|Butcher Shoppe||$250 Gift Card to Butcher Shoppe|
|Carrol’s Furniture Store||Decorative Antique Mirror ($280 Value)|
|Chrisoula’s Cheesecake Shoppe||2-dozen Mini Assorted Cheesecakes|
|Climatech of Professional Air||Reme Halo Air Purification System & Installations ( ($950 Value)|
|Coins Sportscards Racing Collecibles||Nascar Die Cast 2020 Chase Elliot Car ($60 Value)|
|Costello’s Butcher Shoppe & Deli||$100 Gift Card to Costello’s Butcher Shop & Deli|
|Derrel’s Sewing||Baby Lock Sewing Maching ($399 value)|
|Dive Pros||Nova Fins, Original Scuba Pro Frameless Mask & Phoenix II Dry Snorkel ($410 Value)|
|Emerald Coast Coins||White Treasure Master Metal Detector ($370 value)|
|Energy Savers of Florida||Reme Halo Air Purification System & Installations ( ($950 Value)|
|Fishbein Orthodontics||Up to $6000 in Fishbein treatment plus Swag|
|Gulf Breeze Chiropractic||$150 Gift Card – Massage Treatment|
|High Valley||High Valley Backyard Movie theater and private performance (via Zoom)|
|Hood Home Discount Store||$200 Shopping Spree at the Store|
|Howard Young Flooring||$200 Visa Gift Card|
|Jake Owen||Zoom Hang|
|Jim’s Firearms||Tactical Range Bag full of Gear & $50 gift card ($350 Value)|
|Jonathan’s Flooring||$500 towards flooring|
|Leeks Small Engines||Echo CS-361P Chainsaw ($410 Value)|
|Little Big Town||Wine Beer and Whiskey Party|
|Nameles Freight||$200 Store Shopping Spree|
|Rock n Roll Sushi of Gulf Breeze & Pace||The ulitmate Dinner for 2 at Rock N Roll Sushin in Pace and Gulf Breeze|
|Scenic Hill Country Club||Round of Golf with Riley Green in Person|
|Smith Family Carpets||Area Rug (Value = $500) Certificate|
|Sylvan Learning||Ten 1 hour Sessions at the Pensacola Learning Center|
- All of the above Prizes will be awarded.
- Qualifier prizes may be awarded as per above rules.
- All Prizes are awarded as-is. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for Prizes, except that Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute Prizes of comparable value or cash. The Prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Station is not responsible for Winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance, use, or nonuse of Prize. Entrants acknowledge that the Released Parties, as defined herein, have not made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties expressed or implied, in fact or in law, whether now or hereafter enacted concerning any Prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the Prize or as may be separately provided to participants by law. Other restrictions may apply.
- Any Prize certificates or coupons are subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by the issuer of the certificate or coupon.Such certificates and coupons are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will such certificates or coupons be replaced if unused, lost, stolen, or damaged.
- For any home improvement Prizes, Winner will be required to make home available and accessible to vendor personnel as reasonably required by vendor to perform the services and to sign any documents vendor may require prior to performing the services.
- For all Prizes involving services and products, the provider of the services or products will be determined in the sole discretion of vendor.
- Provision of any Prize involving Station talent will be scheduled on dates as agreed by Winner and Station talent.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winners.Winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent including the Winner’s full Social Security Number for receipt of any Prize valued at $600 or more or for any Prizes awarded by Station in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
- Prior to awarding any Prize or Prize certificate, and depending on the nature of the Prize and eligibility requirements of the Contest, the Station in its sole discretion will require verification of Contest Winner’s identification by a showing of valid government-issued photo identification.By entering, participating and/or accepting a Prize in the Contest, each entrant, Winner, and guest if applicable, agrees not to sue and to release, discharge, indemnify, hold harmless, and absolve the Station, Prize providers, the Station’s sponsors and promotional partners, the Station’s advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents, and representatives and the successors and assigns of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, losses, expenses, costs, damages, and liabilities including, without limitation, interest, penalties, court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses arising directly or indirectly from the Prize or participation in the promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Contest, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of Prize or participation in any Contest-related activity, including but not limited to any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person (and all of their entries) from this Contest if he or she tampers with the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or the operation of Station’s web channel or is otherwise in violation of the Official Rules or direction of Station.If a dispute arises regarding compliance with these Rules, Station may consider, in its sole discretion, data reasonably available to Station through information technology systems in Station’s control, but Station will not be obligated to consider any data or other information collected from any other source. Station further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the entry portion of the Contest, or any part of it, if it is not capable of completion as planned or if any fraud, technical failures or any factor beyond the Station’s control, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest as determined by Station in is sole discretion. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Station, any competition or Prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend, or cancel the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute Prize.
- For those viewing/listening to the Station stream on the Internet or other non-broadcast means: Please be advised that you may be listening to a delayed stream of the broadcast signal, which may vary depending on your computer’s memory capacity and your internet connection. For that reason, we strongly recommend that you turn on your radio to the Station to participate in this or any other call-in contest to be sure you are participating in “real time.” The Station assumes no responsibility for contestants not making timely phone calls to the Station as a result of the delays in the method of viewing/listening.
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of a Prize; (ii) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, malfunctions, disconnections, other technological failures, telephone service outages, delays, dropped calls, or busy signals or 3rd Party Applications or vendors; or any other difficulties that may prevent an individual from entering or participating, or (iii) lost, stolen, mangled, misdelivered, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or late entries. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Contest Prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disaster, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Station’s control.
- All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable.To claim Prize, Winner must come to the station during the hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday, within 30 days after winning, and provide government-issued photo ID which Station will copy for file. Winner must fill out IRS W-9 Form. After identification procedure and forms are satisfactorily completed, Winner may claim their Prize. If Prize is cash Prize, it will be sent to Winners mailing address no later than 30 days after Prize is won. The station’s business office is at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida.
- The Internal Revenue Service requires the radio station to report total annual winnings of $600 and above. This is done via an IRS 1099 filing in January of the following year; a copy will be mailed to the address provided by the contest winner. The radio station will withhold 24 percent federal withholding tax from any cash (or cash equivalent) Prize greater than $600 and this withholding will be remitted to the IRS in the name of the contest winner.
See “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 09.15.18 for important additional Prize information.