Rules – Big Lip Sync Battle 2022
September 21, 2022
CAT COUNTRY 98.7 BIG LIP SYNC BATTLE
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific rules for this Contest written below are in addition to “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 02/11/21 If there is a conflict in language, these specific rules will govern.
Contest Name: CAT COUNTRY 98.7 BIG LIP SYNC BATTLE (the ‘contest’)
Station(s): CAT COUNTRY 98.7 – WYCT(FM), PENSACOLA (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Station Business Telephone: 850-262-6000
- Description of Contest/Promotion.
- DATE OF CONTEST:09/20/22-10/20/22
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
- HOW TO ENTER
Submit a short video of your Lip Sync Crew performing at CatCountry987.com.
- HOW TO PLAY
- A Panel of station judges will select 8 Lip Sync Teams from online submissions to join 4 finalists from an “on site” event for the Cat Country 98.7 BIG Lip Sync Battle Finals. (if no onsite event can be held a total of 12 participants will be chosen from online).
- Finals at the Pensacola Interstate Fair on Thursday October 21st.At The Lip-Sync Battle Finals, up to 12 finalists will compete and perform the same song or new song (your choice).
- Performances should not exceed a 7 minute time limit.
- Performance will be judged on both crowd participation and judges scoring.
- Performance may not have repetitive foul language or lewd behavior. Doing so will disqualify you immediately.
- All songs are to be approved during registration.
- Performance may be a solo or group (up 10 members would be given fair tickets).
- If more than two contestants want to do the same song for a performance, the first to submit their song choice gets to do that selection.
- Each performance song selection in the Finals must be unique and provided to representatives no later than Monday Oct. 17.
This is a local contest sponsored by Cat Country 98.7, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Cat Country listeners 18 or older who reside in the terrestrial reach of the WYCT signal. Performers at the Lip Sync Battle must be 12 or older. Prizes must be signed for by a team member who 18 or older.
Employees of Cat Country 98.7 (or other radio stations), The Shrimp Basket, EW Bullock, the Pensacola Interstate Fair are not eligible to WIN.
Any prizes not awarded due to ineligibility of contestant are returned to the Station for reuse.
Grand Prize winners at the Pensacola Interstate Fair: 1st place individual or group is $1000 (total), $400 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rdPlace.
Other prizes may be awarded.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. To claim prize, winner must come to the station during the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Friday, within 30 days after winning, and provide government-issued photo ID and that Station will copy for file. After identification procedure and forms are satisfactorily completed, winner may claim their prize. If prize is cash prize will be sent to winners mailing address no later than 30 days after prize is won. The station’s business office is at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida.
See “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 02/11/21 for important additional prize information.