Avenue of Flags – Memorial Day, 4th of July and Veteran’s Day
SUPPORTING OUR COMMUNITY
North Pensacola Optimist Club – Our Optimist Club invites you to participate in a patriotic, community service program called “The Avenue of Flags”, which honors our military and country while supporting our many youth and community programs.
Join us as we place thousands of American Flags along one mile of Bayfront Parkway on three national holidays, Memorial Day, July 4th and Veteran’s Day.
Sponsor a Flag
Since 1962, NPOC has served the youth and community of PNS, including development of Hitzman-Optimist Park. To honor our great Military and Nation, this annual event we will be displaying perhaps thousands of American Flags on Bayfront Parkway on Memorial Day, July 4th, Veterans Day. Flags are offered through individual subscription or business sponsorship. Proceeds to benefit Pediatric Onchology at SHH and our many other youth programs. pensacolaoptimists.org
Choose Individual, Friends, Or Family Subscriptions
Your Avenue of Flag subscription includes the following:
- “Individual” Subscriptions Include 5 Flags placed on Memorial Day, July 4th and Veteran’s Day
- “Friends” Subscriptions Include 10 Flags placed on Memorial Day, July 4th and Veteran’s Day
- “Family” Subscriptions Include 25 Flags placed on Memorial Day, July 4th and Veteran’s Day
- 1 mile of Flags along Bayfront Parkway from Seville Square to 14th Avenue.
- Subscribe any time. Each subscription includes all 3 holidays!
- Patriotic Flag Display
- Flags remain up the day prior to the holiday and the day after
- We’ll manage flag placement and removal.
- Convenient online enrollment and payment options available.
- Subscriptions received within 7 days prior to a flag holiday will be carried over to the next three flag holidays.
- To order by mail, download and mail our printable brochure here.
Support NPOC youth programs and be a part of Avenue of Flags!
- Individual Subscription $50/year
- Friends Subscription $100/year
- Family Subscription $250/year
Download the APP - Register to Win $500
Download for iPhone and AndroidRead More
Florida Blue Mobile Units
Join Cat Country 98.7 as we promote Florida Blue of Northwest Florida and their mobile units all through out Cat Country!Read More
Cat Country Cares for Kids Radiothon Raises Over $132,000 for Studer Family Children's Hospital
The details and how you can help…Read More