JUNE 25-26, 2021 ~ 9am-2pm
historic pensacola museum of commerce
201 east zaragoza street . downtown pensacola
free & family-friendly ~ reservations required (*see below)
Learn about basic finances.
Visit a 3D lab.
Make a calming jar.
Organize a warehouse.
Visit a doctor’s office.
“Shop” in a marketplace.
Walk through the doors of Sensory Street and enter the world of autism, right here in Downtown Pensacola’s Museum of Commerce. Travel along the Museum’s indoor streetscape through the various sensory stations, each one offering an activity related to behaviors associated with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
BENEFITS OF SENSORY STREET PARTNERSHIP
- Be recognized as a community leader in supporting people with autism by helping them fully participate in the community
- Help provide inclusivity training, not only to those affected by autism, but to the community as a whole
- Bring awareness and understanding to our community
- Develop an environment of inclusivity in the local area and beyond
- Create future opportunities for employment, housing, education, and financial independence for those affected by autism