Rules – Chris Lane Fill Them Boots Fly Away
September 14, 2021
‘CAT COUNTRY 98.7 CMA DREAM TRIP FLYAWAY
CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS
The specific Rules for this Contest written below are in addition to “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 02/11/21. If there is a conflict in language, these specific Rules will govern.
Contest Name: Chris Lane FLYAWAY Contest (the ‘Contest’)
Station(s): CAT COUNTRY 98.7 – WYCT(FM), PENSACOLA (the “Stations(s)”)
Station Business Address: 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Station Business Telephone: 850-262-6000
- Description of Contest/Promotion.
- DATE OF CONTEST: September 19-September 24
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of Participants.
- HOW TO ENTER
Listen to Cat Country 98.7 Weekday mornings between 6am-9am.
- HOW TO PLAY
Listen for the “Fill Them Boots” Cue to Call and be the 9th Caller to Qualify at 850-430-1987.
This is a local contest sponsored by Cat Country 98.7, and it has no connection to any other organization. The Contest is open to all Cat Country listeners, 21 years or older who currently reside in: Escambia, FL, Escambia, AL, Santa Rosa, FL, Baldwin, AL, Okaloosa, FL.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays.
- At least one (1) trip participant must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of the trip. Minimum age for 2nd participant is thirteen (13) years of age. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- A parent or legal guardian must accompany any trip participant under eighteen (18) years of age.
- Winner and guest agree to fully comply with all applicable government mandates and any Sponsor, Prize Provider and venue policies so as to protect against the spread of COVID-19/Coronavirus. Such mandates/policies may include mask-wearing, social distancing, completion of a health questionnaire as well as conditioning venue admission/Concert attendance upon a negative COVID-19/Coronavirus test and/or provision of adequate and satisfactory proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19/Coronavirus. If winner or guest refuses to comply with such mandates/policies or if winner/guest cannot satisfy applicable conditions, he/she will be denied admission to venue and Concert, with Sponsor and venue not having any liability under any legal theory to winner and/or guest (as applicable).
- Acknowledgement of Risk: I acknowledge that participation in the sweepstakes, acceptance of the prize, and travel associated therewith has inherent risks, hazards, and dangers which include, without limitation, exposure to and infection with or from COVID-19. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, I HEREBY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ALL OF SUCH RISKS.
- No parent or legal guardian may leave anyone under eighteen (18) years of age alone (or in the care of anyone else) at any time, event, venue or in the hotel.
Employees of the Station and its contractors and the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of or contractors to other radio, cable, or television stations, former employees (until 30 days after last date of compensation), and members of the immediate family of any such persons are NOT eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, stepparents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as in-laws, or by current or past marriages, re-marriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Any Prizes not awarded due to ineligibility of Participant are returned to the Station for reuse.
One (1) Grand Prize includes: (ARV: $1,500)
- Round-trip flight for two (2)
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights at Margaritaville Hotel Nashville (10/13-10/15)
- Two (2) passes to see Chris Lane perform at a private performance for winner and their guest at Margaritaville on 10/14
- $200 gift card to cover winner’s ground transportation in and around Nashville
- $150 in Pensacola Boot Store Gift Card.
Qualifiers will receive a $50 Pensacola Boot Store Gift Card.
All Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are non-transferable. To claim Prize, winner must come to the Station offices during the hours of 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday, within 30 days after being the prospective winner, and provide government-issued photo ID that Station will copy for file. After identification procedure and forms are satisfactorily completed, prospective winner may claim their Prize. Winner must complete an IRS W-4 Withholding Allowance Form; 25% will be withheld and paid to IRS on winner’s behalf and an IRS 1099 will be issued in January 2019. If Prize is cash, a check for the Prize will be sent to winners mailing address no later than 30 days after Prize is won. The Station’s business office is at 7251 Plantation Road, Pensacola, Florida 32504. 850-262-6000
See “Cat Country 98.7 General Contest Rules” dated 02/11/21 for important additional contest information.
Monday, September 26, 2022
Question: A recent survey found that 23% of people have purchased THIS while under the influence? What is it?Read More
Friday, September 23, 2022
Question: 59% of people agree – if a home smells like THIS, it smells clean. What is it?Read More
Download the APP
Download for iPhone and AndroidRead More