Autism Pensacola – June 25-26
JUNE 25-26, 2021 ~ 9am-2pm
historic pensacola museum of commerce
201 east zaragoza street . downtown pensacola
free & family-friendly ~ reservations required (*see below)
Learn about basic finances.
Visit a 3D lab.
Make a calming jar.
Organize a warehouse.
Visit a doctor’s office.
“Shop” in a marketplace.
BENEFITS OF SENSORY STREET PARTNERSHIP
- Be recognized as a community leader in supporting people with autism by helping them fully participate in the community
- Help provide inclusivity training, not only to those affected by autism, but to the community as a whole
- Bring awareness and understanding to our community
- Develop an environment of inclusivity in the local area and beyond
- Create future opportunities for employment, housing, education, and financial independence for those affected by autism
5 Flags Speedway Season Schedule 2022
The 2022 Season at 5 Flags Speedway kicks off with Opening Weekend on March 18 & 19th with ARCA Weekend! Plus the season schedule for through 2022!Read More
Cat Country 98.7 and Brent Lane Nominated for an 2022 ACM AwardRead More
Manna Hat 2020-2021 Auction
See the autographs and bid on the Hat.Read More