1. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
2. Must be 21 or older to enter
3. Sign ups begin at 6p (and continue until there are 20 contestants) on Thursday September 24th, October 1st , October 8th, and October 15th at the Sandshaker.
4. The first 20 people each night to sign up will choose a song (via Karaoke book)(or bring their own) and the song choice must be a country or southern rock cover.
5. The performances will be in a random order beginning at 7p.
6. Immediately following the performances, the judges will choose the top 3 performers that will move on to the finals at the Pensacola Interstate Fair on October 22th.
7. An audience vote will be taken at the end of each Cattyoke night at The Sandshaker via tickets that the audience members (over 21) will be given as they enter (until 7p). Immediately following the final Cattyoke performance, ticket holders will be allowed to place their tickets into voting pods representing each contestant. The audience favorite will be decided by who has the most tickets in their pod. If the audience favorite matches the judges favorite, then the top three performers will move on. If the audience favorite differs from the judges favorite, then four performers will move on.
8. Catty-oke contesting will happen every Thursday through October 15th. The semi finalists will perform on the open air stage at the Pensacola Interstate Fair on October 22nd.
9. All participants agree to allow WYCT/ADX Communications to use their voice and likeness to promote contesting.
10. Employees from other media outlets are not eligible to participate.
11. Catty-oke contestants can not have any of the following agreements in effect (written or oral):
· a contract for talent representation (for example, a talent agent or manager);
· a current music recording contract;
· a current agreement relating to the use of your name, voice and/or likeness;
· an exclusive acting contract; or
· any other contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including an exclusive management contract, recording contract and merchandising contract.
This is a local contest executed by Cat Country 987/ADX Communications and has no other ties to any other organizations. Dates of contesting: 9/24/15 – 10/22/15
Friday, August 17, 2018
Q: 22% of us actually look forward to doing this on the weekend….Read More
Thursday, August 16, 2018
Q: 77% of WOMEN become suspicious when their man does this…Read More
Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Q: 62% of MEN, say if a WOMAN wears this on a 1st date, they are more likely to move in for a kiss….Read More